Monday, January 12, 2009

It's alive. . .





Okay, so I'm in a total-friggin-complete-100%-can't focus-overwhelmed-delusional SLUMMMMPPPPPADINKA!  What's a girl to do. . .so many things I want to blog--so little damn ambition.  I'm currently at work and it's 4 a.m.  I'm pretty sure the last loser-run-from-the-cops-while-drunk-as-a-skunk-meet-the-wrong-end-of-a-cop-stick-dude sucked all remaining life blood from me.  But my friend, Alycia, who has been crazy busy just inspired me with a little blog update complete with pics.  So here goes. . .a picture (or two) and a promise to follow-up with my mental list of 'bloggin topics.'  May the force be with you. . .and whichever drunk jackhole you happen to be sewing up!

8 comments:

Mads said...

Hey looser, from one to another. I dont believe you that you will update more! Prove me wrong!!!!! Do you know how I got here? I came from Seagullah..... I was reading comments like I always do and lo and behold there was one from Christa using medical lingo and talking about sonic drinks. I clicked on your name and found that there were new pictures! Yeah! I love you!!!! PS) it says Maddie but it is Amie

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Ok you and your husband look like siblings! :) You seriously look a LOT alike. AND you have the cutest darn kids!

Robyn said...

Congrats on FINALLY posting!
Love the Christmas card - nice to see it - since you NEVER sent me one!
I loved the scarfs! S W E E T!

Jill said...

I was wondering when "tiny bubbles' was going to be replaced by a new post! Glad to see you could squeeze some time in. :)

Your kids are so cute. I know-I've told you that before, but really? So stinkin cute.

Melissa said...

I am waiting for more.....and I have to agree with everyone else...your kids are soooooo adorable.

Tana said...

Don't you love blogging at work, except the whole patient thing...too bad about that. You should have been an x-ray tech. No seriously, I didn't even have to take organic chemistry.(And let's face it, nursing is not for the mathematically impaired, like myself.) keep blogging! love ya, T

Alysia Cook said...

Wow!!! I was so happy to see newness on your blog, although, tiny bubbles is about the funniest thing on the world wide web right now. I could play it everyday and still laugh my buns off (if only laughing really made buns smaller...dream on). Okay, anyway, love ya!!!

These are the Days. . . said...

Aren't you glad you picked up those sweet night shifts so you could update your blog? Glad to see you made it.