Thursday, February 12, 2009

The results of mom working the night shift. .

So I head off to work. . .another night of taking care of the "critically ill" of Blackfoot.  Just a little side note peeps. . .they call it the EMERGENCY ROOM for a reason--it is for EMERGENCIES!!  And really, your kid with a runny nose for 4 days is NOT an emergency.  Okay, I feel a better now.

So here is the sitch--I came home Monday morning a bit groggy and Ash whips up his jammie sleeve to display is new artwork via daddy. Something like this:

Ash. "momma look.  Daddy gave me a tat."

Me.  "Cool dude--that's tough lookin."

Me.  Sitting in the chair nursing Ava.  Tickling her yummy little feet. . ."What THE"

Yep, that's right my baby girl all tatted up!  We are soooo white trash.  I guess it was just a matter of time, livin' here in "the Foot."  I called Quinn for a little confrontation and he was giggling like an 11 year old girl.

Q.  "Well, hon, I was going to put a big one just above her diaper on her back---TRAMP STAMP--but she wouldn't hold still."

Here is the number to child protective services!




8 comments:

Frank and Alyson Paice said...

That is too too funny. Kelsey actually wants that for her birthday, so she can have "legal" tatts.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

That is WAY funny! At least he is good at drawing them. My poor kids would have mutated stick figures...I'm just not that good! :)

Jill said...

that is hilarious.

baby tramp stamp. Has to be my favorite!!!

at least Quinn is spending quality time with the kids.......

Tana said...

So so so funny. Oh well, at least he doesn't let your kids play in the dryer and to be fair..those were some classy tat's. If you ever want the real thing, I'm sure my sister would give you a discount.

Beck Family said...

Pick the battle, right. In all fairness I think you should tat Q, I'm sure you could come up with something quit clever:) Was fun to see you this past weekend. I have notlaughed that much in a while. Have a good week.

Unknown said...

Were they in permanent ink? And hey, at least you now know Quinn's real talent. If he ever leaves FATCO you know where he can work!

Robyn said...

Classic!!

Tony and Amanda French said...

LOL.... That is the funniest thing ever. I've got to admit I love it.