Monday, February 23, 2009

Should I be worried ???

 So check out this ding-a-ling.  Every morning is the same.  Around 10:00 she comes to me--
Ava: " uhh uhh uhh" as she tugs at her zipper on her jammies.

Me:  "Hi sissy, you want your jammies off?"

Ava:  "ahhhhhhhhh" (growl like sounding, with a little panting and lots of slobber.)

Me obliging and stripping off the princess jams, onsie, and dipe.

Ava sooooooo happy, running around neked!  (hey, when you are white trash with a white trash kids you gotta use the word, "neked!"

So here is a accurate representation of what I see a few minutes later. . 


Yep, that's a sock on her hand, a tee-shirt around her bum via the neck, and shoes--wrong foot, of course.  By the way, Ava now says, "Maaammaaaa"  "Daaaadeee" "Atch" (Asher) and "Shouuutch."  Yet, another potential concern--her obsession with shoes---that's a whole other post!
Couldn't you just nibble on those knees~


  



There is a pic of my brother, Norm, making this same face--I can't believe how much she looks like him.



And the "frombe" shot.  She is even sooo cute "from behind."  the white part of the tee you are seeing in the dead center of her hinee is the sleeve of the shirt.  So, again, I pose the question. . .should I be worried!

Have a great day!





5 comments:

Beck Family said...

Ok so maybe you should be a little worried:) Soooo cute, and yes you could just nibble on those knees. Happy to see that I am not the only one who is awake at this early morning hour.

Melissa said...

O.K...what a crazy time to be posting...don't you know you should be sleeping??? Ava is too cute, and with a hot mama like you, she will eventually decide to dress well too!! Good for you for letting her express herself!!!

Highlights said...

LOL!! I don't think that's a cause for worry. She is being so independent and cute! That is so funny and adorable. I'll probably be over later to bite her knees a little.

Alysia Cook said...

That girl has got STYLE!!!! She is so cute, you have nothing to worry about...until she turns 12 and the boys start chasing her.

Tana said...

I think she is totally ready for you to potty train her. ha ha. just kidding.