Monday, March 2, 2009

Round two. . ding ding

Look at this ding-a-ling.  This is a response to her frustration that I am refusing to de-robe her!


She was thinking a piece of artwork to her face just might sway me to let her run nakie again. . .but alas, she is sorely mistaken.  Or not, so I probably let her cruise shortly after these pictures were taken and yep, she did it--peed.  But the fascinating part ( and I cannot get the blasted picture to load) is that she peed in her bumbo seat.  Soooo funny, so yes, it was a fluke, I am sure.  But none the less, she peed in a contained area that minimally resembles a potty.  The best part is that it was contained!  

Some day when I can get the photo to work I will load it--maybe only I will think it is funny--.  So if anyone can help me figure out why stupid blogger keeps underlining my text I would really appreciate it. . .arrggg.

Have a great day!
c

1 comment:

Highlights said...

Love the pee part...You know Jolie can say naughty now because she is in fact NAUGHTY every day! It sounds more like naugh-eee! I'm glad that the two little sistah's are developing their cute little personalities! I love the stories and the PEN on the FACE...