Monday, June 23, 2008

The Flying Stufflebirds

So I had to post a few more pics of the first of many slip-n-slide fests.  I often think about how skinny I would be if I ran like crazy all day.  Cause really, running as fast as you can towards a long plastic thing with freezing water bubbling from it THEN sliding across it on my belly sounds like a whole lotta NOT fun to me.  But it may be a little more effective than the stinking gym at the butt crack of dawn.




Check out the sheer determination on their faces!

These are not my kids (although, Quinn is petitioning to claim them on our taxes. . .) But I love this pic.  Little boys defying gravity, go Braxton, go Daylan!

2 comments:

Lori Ann said...

LOVE the side by side slip and slide. WHere o where did you get it? The girls would LOVE it!

Lori Ann said...

oh hey,
Andrea wanted me to find out if the slide thingy got there in time for the party?????