Friday, June 13, 2008

Here we go. . .


Starting a blog has been one of my goals for a LONG time. . .so here I go.  I've always thought it was important to document life's "happenings"  especially after my kids have come into my life.  I have so many daily snapshots in my head that I always want to remember but, sadly, I can't remember all the little things that happen on a daily basis.  So here we go, here's to an honest and sometimes irreverent look at life.  If you take offense easily you may want to check out another blog because with me. . .what you see is what you get and my opinion will never be sugar-coated.

This blog is for three of the four loves of my life.  My kids.  I cannot begin to imagine my life without any one of them.  To my spunky Aiden, my tenacious Ash, and my blissful Ava, this is so you will have documentation of your early years and always know how much I love you from a year by year to a minute by minute basis.  And this is also to take a little pressure off my friend, Jenn, whom I have a pact with.  If anything ever happens to me she has promised to remind my kids (often) how much their mom loved them.  (I know it is totally morbid, but knowing someone is covering that base makes it easier to go on a trip without the little hooligans!)

3 comments:

Our Crazy Ride said...

I'm so proud of you!! Way to go. You won't regret it....until your friends start complaining that you never update it enough!!

Taking Flight said...

Love this Christa, I just went to Alysia's blog, and I am so thankful that I have people who are keeping track of my kids, that relieves a bit of my responsibility right...lol You may have inspired me ...but will it last!!!:)

Lori Ann said...

WOohoo! I found you! I am so glad you jumped on the blogging wagon. It is amazing the little things I KNOW I would have forgotten had I not "blogged" them! Way to go girl!