Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Six little eyes. . .

So bath time around here is always quite interesting.  From fighting and making a HUGE mess to the occasional peeing on each other (ohhhh, I only wish I was kidding).  Anyway, we've done a few things to discourage this behavior most of them including bloody dismemberment.  So last night when I heard a huge amount of giggling coming from the bathroom I went back there expecting to find water everywhere and ready to busta cap.  But what I heard first is a little boy doing his best to talk with a high pitched voice.  It went something like this. . ."Asher, I am your momma and I want you to get out of the tub and get your jammies on."  Aiden was doing a great imitation of me wagging his finger and shakin his bootie.  And Asher was beside himself in hysterics.  So when I peaked around the corner I saw this. . .



Yep, that's my Mr. Charming, figuring out how to wrap his towel on his head "mom style."  When I saw this I ran to get my camera hoping to catch some candids but I was laughing too hard and blew my cover (or maybe it was peeing my pants that busted my cover).  Anyway, Mr. ham it up continued on with the mom show and showed me his technique of getting the towel on his head like mom.  I guess this is just another illustration about little ones and their ability to watch and absorb everything you do.  Oh, and by the way, during the reenactment there were no swear words coming from my 6 year olds mouth!

Here are some more pics of my bathing beauties.


Notice the mohawks. . .I am considering some body piercings next!
I still cannot get over how blue this little dude's eyes are.  They get him out of a lot of trouble, but really try to tell those baby blues no.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Alysia Cook said...

I can so picture Aiden doing this, it just cracks me up!!! He may have a future in stand up comedy.

Highlights said...

I love that story--how hillarious!! Thanks for including me on the yummy list!