Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Watch out Andre Agassi

Summer tennis. . .really just a minor prep for school next year.  Ade had to be up and out the door by 8:55.  We are soooo hosed for school this fall.  Ade made it to tennis on time, ohhh, about 40% of the time.  And school will start an entire hour earlier.  Anyway, despite uncombed hair and unbrushed teeth he had a great time.  His idea for a Family Home Evening activity was to go to the tennis courts.  His buddy, Braxton, was with him each week, along with Bradley and some other kids from school.  So, I think, hangin' with the buddies was the real fun and the tennis was just gravy.

Aiden and his brotha from anotha, Braxton.

This is the official "tennis tee shirt" which Aiden insisted he had to wear everyday (tennis was 4 mornings a week for 4 weeks.) I had to be ultra night time laundry mom.  But lets be honest, he went to tennis a lot of mornings with ketchup and other surprises on his shirt.


Sweet form, dude.  He is a total Ace!
I love this little man, he is such a gift!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

omigosh, I can hardly stand it. The little ones are growing up way too fast and I feel like I am missing every minute of it...I guess I am. I can't wait to see them. You look like you've all had way too much fun without me and that actually kindof pisses me off!! No Fair. It's so time for you to come to Colorado where the real action is!

Taking Flight said...

Absolutely love the tennis pic....I wonder why, and I also love that you are back blogging, gives me a little tiny bit of hope for myself:)

Alysia Cook said...

He is so cute and what a great smile!!! Tennis was fun, but if you are like me you are glad it's over. Also, just to make you feel better, Brad never had his hair combed or teeth brushed either...oh, well.